The beds are gardened communally, and no individual plots will be issued at this time. Please email email@example.com to join the mailing list.
Membership Requirements are the following:
- Agree to abide by the bylaws of the garden. Click here to see the Maple Street Community Garden Bylaws
- Pay $20 annual membership fee. (Sliding scale is available upon request.)
- Serve on one or more of the committees.
- Attend a minimum of 2 membership meetings per year. (Held every two months)
STEPS FOR BECOMING A MEMBER:
- Complete the membership form below:
Print forms will also be on hand at the Garden during meeting, events and work days.
2. Pay $20 annual membership fee (Sliding scale is available upon request.)
Ways to pay:
- Via Paypal link below
- In cash at a General Meeting
- Check made out to “Maple Street Community Garden” at General Meeting
Please note, the Garden is still seeking status as a nonprofit organization, and cannot make any promises that these donations will be tax deductible at this time. Fees/Donations are non-refundable.